Friday, July 10, 2009

RIP Michael Jackson 1958-2009

One of so many talents that my brother, Chris, has:

I don’t know about you but I really CANT STOP TIL I GET ENOUGH its BAD He gots me looking at THE MAN IN THE MIRROR going over my ABCs not to CRY He’s like a SMOOTH CRIMINAL and i REMEMBER THE TIME he had me waiting to JAM his SCREAM. He was the only one that understood THEY DON’T CARE ABOUT US we don’t care about BILLY JEAN but DIRTY DIANA seems hot. I listen to him TIL THE BREAK OF DAWN and don’t understand WHY YOU WANNA TRIP ON ME about it. I know he’s GONE TO SOON he was like a trophy OUT OF THE CLOSET a real THRILLER and if you didn’t like him you can BEAT IT he will always be remembered for poppin lockin moonwalkin and being BLACK OR WHILE we will miss him

-KuxX Dvville

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments! yay!!