Billy and I got there a bit late as we took a nap and totally slept through the alarm!! This whole waking up at 5am is killing us. WE NEED SLEEP!! ha
So, Cassie has been in the family for about 2 years. I met her last year in Spring. We both were very shy at first but throughout the months we have warmed up to each other. I love that everytime you tell her a story she says, and I quote, "Oh wow, really." Ha gotta love her! She is so sarcastic!! I member once Chris was telling a very pointless story and Cassie was eavesdropping. As soon as he finished, Cassie pop in and said "That was the stupidest story I have ever heard" hahaha Oh man I definitely couldn't stop laughing (I am laughing as I tell it lol)
I'm so glad that my brother met her and fell in love. I honestly believe she has been a great influence in his life. She is a wonderful sister in law.

No comments:
Post a Comment
comments! yay!!