Friday, August 28, 2009

One Year Anniversary

WOW! I cant even believe that one year has already passed by. We are no longer newlyweds!!! YAY!!!

Last year on our cruise, we sat by a couple who were celebrating their 50th anniversary. they had mentioned that they took turns to plan their anniversaries. At that moment Billy and I decided that we would do that too. So this year was my turn (since Billy planned the honeymoon).

Between you and me, I had no idea why to do. I had so many ideas: Las Vegas, Worldmark by Wyndham (our timeshare). And then of course I had some that I could only dream of: Hawaii, Mexico, Puerto Rico, New York - one day, one day, you jus wait and see!

Two weeks before the big day, I still had no idea what to do. THEN, my mother mentioned "Castle Creek Inn" BONUS! And she offered to buy a night for us JACKPOT!! lol

So basically while we stayed the night at the beautiful castle hotel, we ate at Hoppers (Billy's new fav restaurant lol), walked around the castle, watched a movie in our hotel "Finding Forrester," and had a good time in the tub ;D


When we got home, we exchanged gifts. Billy got me a ring band to add to my wedding set and I got him some of his favorite candies with a love note attached. After we took a nap, we went to dinner (Ruby River) and a movie (The Ugly Truth). It was so nice to have a weekend getaway to ourselves with no distractions. I think we should do it more often

2 comments:

  1. how cute! you guys are really sweet . im glad u had fun. and it is crazy how 1 yr just passed. you are growing up.

    ReplyDelete

comments! yay!!