So, on November 15, Billy and I went to Wheelers Farm to take our family pictures. We had gotten there at 2:45pm and we were done about 3:30. When we came back, my car was broken into: purse stolen, ipod stolen, jacket stolen AND a broken window. It could have happened to anyone, but it had happened to me. Yes, its awful, but I learned a very valuable lesson. I usually dont even think about hiding my purse or keeping a close eye on it. But I will definitely do it for now on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


aww.. I can't believe people. BTW.. I love your new blog design.
ReplyDeletethank you!! I found this new backgrounds site. You should check it out!
ReplyDeletehttp://dottydotdotdesign1.blogspot.com/
How sad
ReplyDeleteit sounds like my story of billiberto and shahnoz :D
thats sucks! :( im towy
You see how I got confused Gisselle. Its like deja' vu
ReplyDeletehhahahaha it must be
ReplyDelete