Friday, November 26, 2010

I am Grateful

This year Billy and I spent Thanksgiving with my family. My parents decided to head out to Yellowstone so my siblings and I planned our very first Thanksgiving by ourselves. I never thought how much planning goes into Thanksgiving. No wonder some people get so crazy and stressed out. lol

We all gather at Mike/Kjera and Cux/Cassie's house. We had turkey, mashed potatoes & gravy, salad, rolls, pie, pistachio pudding, ham with pineapple, and green beans. Yum. It was super delicious and we had SO much leftover lol

Some of us then played xbox or scramble. It was so much time to spend with family and enjoy the holiday

I love that Thanksgiving allows me to reflect on what I am grateful for. I hardly ever take the time to express my thanks and show people that I care. And I definitely won't let the opportunity pass me by now. I am grateful for:
    *my wonderful husband. He is the only person who can make me laugh when I'm super pissed :)
    *all my family -- direct, extended, and in-laws. I am so blessed to have such a big, loving, and fun family
    *cute lil Nala and crazy Aku. They really bring so much laughter in our home
    *friends. what in the world would we do without them?? Great friends are always there when you need them
    *our home, our health, our jobs

5 comments:

  1. making people laugh is one of my MANY talents, but I have to use the A material when your angry. The best is when you are laughing and still trying to get me to leave ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I'm impressed u guys were able to do it without your parents. If my mom didn't cook we'd be ordering pizza lol!... Anyway Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You see, that's why I married a man in the kitchen... he made the turkey lol

    ReplyDelete

comments! yay!!