Saturday, January 22, 2011

Gym Pass Reinstated

I'm thinking it is easier for me to post my McFatty Mondays on Saturdays - mainly because they are a lot less hectic. 


Basically the big news is that Billy and I got our gym membership back! Yay! We havent had it in like whole year!! (boy it felt like so much longer) So this past week I went three times and did cardio. It was actually very rewarding (pretty sure I went to bed super early - 10:30 pm - lol). 


BUT, I havent even mentioned the best part. When we signed up, they gave us LT Bucks (oh, we got to Lifetime Fitness). Billy said that I could have them and these are a few of the options that I can use them for:
  • Personal Training Session
  • Swimming Lesson
  • Pilates Session
  • Rock Climbing (Belay) Training
  • Fitness Training
  • Weightloss Training
  • Yoga Workshop
SO many options!! I'm going nuts here. But Im super excited to finally get in shape!

2 comments:

  1. Yeay!!! i think you should do a personal training or a weight loss training. So you learn the basics and what fits u!!

    ReplyDelete

comments! yay!!