Saturday, August 2, 2008

One Week left . . .

Oh Man!

I was counting down to yday. It is quite amazing how fast the time goes. As I sat at work and watched the time go by, I thought to myself, "Oh em gee, I will be endowed in a couple of hours." It's crazy to think that I have been dreaming about entering the temple since I was a lil girl. And to think that only one more week left til I will be eternally sealed to a wonderful man.

The temple was breathtaking. Many of the ordinances are still in clear view. Do I member what everything meant? Of course not. But I had expected to not remember. I had to hold back tears many times. Words can't express how peaceful it was, how wonderful it was, how different it was, and especially how sacred it was.
It was quite an experience that I will forever cherish.

I do look forward to going often. As does Billy. I love how he much he loved it. I love how he wants to go 'often.' And I hope we will see many temples: Hawaii, San Diego, Washington DC, maybe even Guatemala (that would be an adventure :D )

Now, I wear my g's to remind me of the covenants and ordinances. Yes it is very uncomfortable. I am definitely not used to wearing "undershorts." Maybe it's the type of fabric I've been using. But I do need to get used to it and figure out what I like and hopefully soon! haha

1 comment:

  1. how cute. which reminds me ...we should go to the temple!!

    ReplyDelete

comments! yay!!