
Home Sweet Home: N2

our backyard lol

the living room with cute halloween decorations

kitchen, with my cute singing pumpkin (thanks joyce!!)

downstairs (our roommates domain)

upstairs (pretty sure i did those awesome webs :D )

computer room (as you can tell billy spends a lot of time here lol)

"master" bedroom haha

and finally our bathroom

HMMM...nice to finally see your house! Too bad I had to see it on the computer! You have it decorated so cute. Looks like you got your singing candy dish from Joanns! We will have to come see it in person now!
ReplyDeleteNOW you have pictures of your place AFTER I came over.... :) I had fun on Friday, thanks for letting us come see your place!!!!
ReplyDeleteYour house looks so cute!!! I was reading your comment that you left for me and I am glad that I am not the only one who still doesn't know what to do with my life....oh well, I guess it will all work out in the end. Anout the prop 8 thing the church has asked us to vote yes on this which would deny the right of marriage to gays/lesbians. I have no problem voting yes but we are asked to do some cold calling and such to try and encourage others....this is very scary for me.
ReplyDeleteAnyway...hope all is well with you. Say hi to everyone for me and I look forward to seeing you in Nov.
Awesome! I'm glad you like it! I looks great. I think it really just feels nice to have a place to call your own! :)
ReplyDelete