Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Watch Out For The Yellow Snow!!

The first day of snow came pretty early this year, didn't it? Totally took me by surprise this morning when I opened the door to get to work. It was a blessing that I got up super early!!

It pretty much snowed ALL day (I happened to glance out the window every hour :D ). By 11 am I was deciding whether or not to go to school. "Hmmm, driving to the U is gonna be pretty hectic..." "Billy will sure tell me a thing or two if I dont go..." "Sitting at home chillaxing with Billy will be splendid..." "I should go, what if there's a pop up quiz..."

By 1 pm, I had decided "I'll just go home do some math homework and call it square. Totally cant be a slacker if I do homework." Yes! It was settled. No school for Shahnaz today. Woohoo!! But, did I do math homework? No comment :D

When Billy and I got home, we figured there was at least 8 inches of snow (well, he figured. hehe) There was actually 7 inches of snow.

We then noticed Aku was freaking out: he needed to go potty. So we took him.

He sure loved the snow!

Do you mind?!? He's taking a poop!

And oh yeah, dont eat yellow snow!
So watch out for it!!

2 comments:

  1. HAHA....ditching school you bad girl!!!! I wish it would snow here...or at least get really cold. We did finally get some rain this week though so I guess that will have to do for now!!! Anyway.....only a couple of weeks and we'll get to see you all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww he's so cute! I'm glad you stayed home and didn't risk the roads. Utah drivers always forget how to drive on the ice and you never know if you are safe while driving on those conditions.

    ReplyDelete

comments! yay!!