Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Park City


A friend from work, Keiko, and her husband, Nate, invited Bill and I to their stress free weekend in Park City. It definitely was a fun weekend.




First: we checked in the Park City Peaks
Hotel
to admire the KING size bed




Second: we ate at Ruby Tuedays where we witnessed a horrible waitor and found out that Keiko eats too much salad lol




Third: we headed to Redstone Cinema to watch
Madagascar: escape 2 africa, which ended the day








Fourth: Woke up with enough to get ready and check out,
then searched for breakfast as we were all straving







Fifth: Shopped in the Outlet stores, saw Dolly's Bookstore, visited the Furburbia Animal Shelter,
and ate yummy pretzels




It may sound like we didn't do much this weekend and that's absolutely right! We enjoyed the weekend. We relaxed all weekend. We shopped all weekend. And we had fun ALL weekend. I really enjoyed my weekend and I can wait for my weekends to come: this weekend Twilight!!! and next weekend St George. I'm excited!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I'm so excited to see you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those stress free weekends! my mom and i go twice a year to PC and stay in a lodge and really...the only time we come out is to go and get food! (as it should be) haha so don't feel bad, for "not doing much" that is what stress free weekends are for!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no fair... a weekend away! Ya I am excited for St George too~ Yippie for vacations!

    ReplyDelete

comments! yay!!