Tuesday, December 2, 2008

i LOVE my job

And you thought you'd never hear me say "I love my job" HA! in your face!

Well with the awesome discount Marketstar employees get with Whirlpool, Billy and I decided to get a new stove. Pretty sure, ours sucked BAD. The stove temperature goes from 1-10. If we wanted to boil water, we HAD to set it at 10. If we wanted to cook eggs, 9 was the key. If we wanted to cook anything, our best bet was 8, 9, or 10.

So getting a new stove was a necessity.

Billy couldn't believe that I actually wanted to start learning how to cook after we got our stove....
Honestly, who could resist?

Before and After

Its a beauty, isnt it?


I am very proud to say that I made two of Joyce's delicious and famous
Apple Pies in this baby


1 comment:

  1. yay-- for a new stove! I have never cooked on a brand new one before, you are a lucky girl! Now just keep working on the cooking thing!! lol. I never thought I would hear you utter the words.. "i LOVE my job" either. but now I see why!!!!

    ReplyDelete

comments! yay!!