Sunday, December 7, 2008

Oh Christree Tree

Emily tagged me ...
and I also TAG EVERYONE!! Yes this means everyone who reads this has been tagged (you too billy)

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Definitely wrapping. I love ripping the paper to uncover my surprise
2. Real tree or Artificial? Well i would like a real tree this year since i've never had one and it's billy and my first christmas... but he's being a poop about it
3. When do you put up the tree? My family puts it up a couple weeks before christmas
4. When do you take the tree down? Dia de los Reyes (basically January 6)
5. Do you like eggnog? YOU KNOW IT!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Well i always loved getting markers, crayons, scrapbooking essentials... and i still love it!!
7. Hardest person to buy for? My mom and occasionally my dad
8. Easiest person to buy for? Myself! lol
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Nope
10. Mail or email Christmas Cards? I enjoy getting them in the mail. There's something about getting mail in general
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Clothes from my dad's side...The thought was nice...but definitely not my style
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Hmmm i like "Jingle all the Way," "The Grinch," "Home Alone"
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? When I have money
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I might have
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Candy canes are my favorite!! and egg nog of course
16. Lights on the tree? Yes but i hate checking if they all work. It's hell!!
17. Favorite Christmas song? I have alot!! But I'll list my all time favorites: "The Christmas Shoes" "Where are you Christmas" "Angels we have Heard on High" "Oh Come All Ye Faithful"
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Only when i sing along to "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" lol
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? When we get our tree, I'd go with a star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Right at 12:00 am. It's tradition
22. What's the most annoying thing about this time of the year? The lines at the stores!!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Meh whatever works
24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? Not anything specific, but I love mashed potatoes
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Too many things to name
26. Who is most likely to re post this on their blog? Those that have a blog, better! And those that dont...comment me with your tag! muahahaha

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing! Does Billy boy have a blog??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok I think its really cute billy wrote down his answers and gave them to you.. that cracks me up! he is a funny boy!

    ReplyDelete

comments! yay!!