Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Time

So Billy and I finally got our FAKE Christmas tree (he refused to buy me a real one. So we agreed - or I decided- that I'd pick the fake one). If I say so myself, we did a superb job, Aku even loved it! I've got pictures to prove it.


Billy adding the best part


He may seem confused... but he sure loved the tree skirt
That lil bugger!!



Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

  1. Fake trees are pretty good....we.ve had one for years. To get the pine scent we just burn pine smelling candles. Anyway...I was reading your comments and I will have to try folding my socks before I was them. Also, I guess you'll have to come down so we can play my wii!!!!! Look forward to seeing you all in about 2 weeks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww your first tree... and probably your only tree for a while anyway! How cute!

    ReplyDelete

comments! yay!!