Anywho, two weeks ago at work, I was minding my own business when I took a quick glance at our coordinator's (Lindsey) screen and asked "What are you doing?!?!" She's all "organizing my scrapbooking kits." This got me very curious. I slid my chair over and she showed me all her cool stuff. I was super intrigued. Then, she had a great idea: You should get an external harddrive, then we could be scrapbook buddies.
I have to admit, it was a fabulous idea. And pretty sure Billy would go for it LOL. I walked over to his desk and said, "Um, hun, can we get an external hard drive?" Pretty sure he flipped! haha He threw his hands up in the air and said "Oh my gosh! I've been asking you if we could. What made you change your mind?!" I gave him my reasons and we ordered it on Valentine's Day - our little present to ourselves
Our Baby:
Holds up to 1 TB, that's 1000 GB!!
I love my baby

ya, you finally got your external hardrive! You gotta learn some of that FAKE scrapbooking stuff and show me! Glad you are BOTH happy with this purchase!
ReplyDelete