Saturday, February 28, 2009

Showering the Baby Momma

Cousin Angie is having a baby!!
Little background story, Angie and I met our sophomore year in High School. A lot of people thought we were related, so we've been cousins ever since :)
Funniest memory about being cousins: we convinced a boy she was dating that we were cousins.
6 months later, he met my family and he was all "How are you guys related? Angie doesnt have one ounce of brown in her." Safe to say, we were caught! lol Good times

Angie will be giving birth to a precious little girl, Paislee Jo Nelson, on April 17, at least thats her due date :) At the baby shower, we played a Memory Game, ate delicious chocolate strawberries and chicken sandwiches, and opened presents


I won this during the Memory Game because a got the "Twins" match... I know, it's a sign :)


Ang opening all the presents


Ang & Me


Copperhills Girls: Me, Ang, Rachel, and Christine

2 comments:

  1. wow.. you do really look alike.. I would have totally believed you if I hadn't met your family either!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck, I had totally forgotten that Josh actually believed us for that long:) Thanks for that blog, I am just so excited for her to come! Well the Princess stuff is so adorable. I need to get up on top of things and get camera batteries...I need to take more pics. Thanks cous...♥Angie

    ReplyDelete

comments! yay!!