So the main reason we went to Park City was to get my daddy a Father's Day gift: a watch. Did we even get it?! Of course!! I found out two months ago that my dad has like 7 watches AND all of the batteries are died. Lol So basically Billy and I decided he needed a automatic watch. And so we did. I hope he likes it
Anywho, so we had so much fun in Park City. We shopped, shopped, and shopped at the Outlet malls. We stopped by the Park City Animal Shelter, Furburbia. They had a suuuuuper cute lil kitten. It was a callie mix. Oh it was gosh dang cute! We also saw a grand dane/german shephard name Texas. He was so gorgeous. Billy and I want one when we have a house with a yard hehe. Then we saw "Up" in 3D. The movie is hilarious! If you haven't watched it, YOU NEED TO! All and all, it was a really fun adventure :D

I loved Up too! We quote the "Squirrel" line all the time! Sounds like you are having tonz of fun! You have inspired me to take a trip to the city of Park for an outlet fix!
ReplyDelete♥Ang♥
Oh the movie was so funny. The "Squirrel" line cracked me up!!
ReplyDeleteYou should!! The outlets are great :D
i had fun that day too! the whole shopping around movie and spaguetti was good ..or whatever we ate "D . we have fun with you guys
ReplyDelete