My lil brother, hehe, Cux turned 23 yesterday; he is growing up so fast! ha! Cux is actually one year older than me, but he's short. Every Sunday when we'd go to church, I was an inch taller than him cuz I would wear heels (I honestly dunno if I am taller than him with flats. . . I'll have to investigate). I would look down at him and say "Hello little brother" He would get sooo mad! lol And I would just giggle.
So for his birthday, the plan was to go to the Mayan. We all wanted to see the live entertainment and we heard the food was now good. Unfortunately, when we got there, there was a wait of an HOUR! We were way too hungry to wait that long. So then we started to figure out our options: Joe's Crap Shack, Spaghetti Mama's, Ruby River . . . McGraths, Mimi's Cafe, Olive Garden... OLIVE GARDEN!! Yum! It was a wonderful night. We laughed, we sang, we ate. And to top it off, Cux loved his present. We all chipped in to get him "Pro Tools". It's a music making software. That boy has some good beats :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
comments! yay!!