Sunday, October 25, 2009

MY BIRTHDAY!!

My Birthday was a two day celebration, cuz that's how I roll. I took off Thursday, my actual birthday, and Friday just because I felt like it. On Thursday, I decorated the house with balloons and streamers. Made myself a Birthday Jello with Happy Birthday in it. Then some friends came over to watch the Season 2 Premier of Fringe and Season 6 Premier of The Office (hence the jello lol). It turned out to be a good birthday, espesh since I didn't work.

Friday, Billy and I went to lunch with his parents. Next to the restaurant, there was a fabric store, Cotton Shop, that Joyce wanted to get some fabric from. There was where I saw a sewing machine and wanted it. I've been wanting a sewing machine for a while, cuz I wanna start learning how to sew, but never thought I'd actually pay for it. So my birthday was an excuse to get it! hehe And Billy thought is was a spontaneous buy ;) After lunch, Billy and I went bowling. I DID SOOO HORRIBLE. Oh well it was fun. After bowling we went to dinner with my family and Billy's 'rents. I decided to pick "Good Wood" since my family hasn't been and its SOO d-lish! Plus I always crave BBQ ribs YUM! And finally we headed to my house for some ColdStone ice cream cake, gotta love it. Well, I sure do!

2 comments:

  1. happy bday again!
    we had fun.. except when sam was popping the balloons.. not so fun lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know he scared poor lil Aku hehe

    ReplyDelete

comments! yay!!