Saturday, October 24, 2009
My Mommys Bday
My mom wanted to celebrate her birthday by go bowling. Her birthday (September 6) fell on a Sunday this year, so we went bowling the next day, Labor Day. I dunno why but I have always liked bowling. I think it the fun-est past time. I even told Billy that I wanted to join a league. It would be a nice way to spend time together. I bowled so good. Usually I get A LOT of gutter balls, and I really mean A LOT. This time Manny was the one who got the gutters lol. Shaed was so funny. He was cradling it and they twisted his torso to roll it down. My Dad was jus throwing it as hard as he could (Billy didn't go but he does that do... MEN! ha!) I was actually excited that my dad played. He never likes to play games. He usually jus sits and watches... then leaves lol. Im pretty sure my mom had a great birthday. She turned..... just kidding, she would probably kill me. lol jk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
comments! yay!!