We ate a delicious Christmas dinner and then watched "The Golden Child" with Eddie Murphy. Its been so long since I last saw that movie that I had forgotten many parts. After the movie, we sat down by the Christmas tree to exchange gifts. Since Shaedon was the youngest of the bunch (Chance wasn't include in the exchange since hes spoiled and EVERYONE got him a gift) he started. He had Chris and gave him a giftcard to Best Buy. Chris had Dad and gave him a giftcard to the movies. Dad had Mike and gave him money. Mike had Billy and gave him iTunes giftcard. Billy had Kjera and gave her a very soft pink scarf and a soft colorful beanie. Kjera had Shaedon and gave him a guitar!! Manny was the next youngin and she had Cassie. She gave her a purse with goodies inside. Cassie had Manny, lol, and gave her a giftcard to Rue 21. Next was me and I had Mom (can you guess who Mom had lol). I gave her some silky scarfs and earrings. Finally, but definitely not least, Mom had me and gave me a giftcard to Best Buy (which I used for a Wii control!!).
It was sucha great way to start of the Christmas Holiday. I am so thankful for my family and I love them very very much.

Cute! your family is full of gift cards lol.
ReplyDeleteill have to go shopping to rue 21 with ur sis .. i love that store!
hey so this saturday is our christmas partayyyyyy yeay!
I know!! I've never sooo many giftcards in my life lol I think we should have given each other a real present. Its more personal.
ReplyDeleteAs soon as Im in shape,I shall shop w you too hehe.
YAAAAAAAAAAAYYY! Did you let everyone know? Elena, Mike, Chris??
so saturday was fun! i liked... not the movie but the rest.
ReplyDeletewe should have a vday dinner no???
well if you dont like the gift cards ill take em ! hahahhhahaha
we have to go to park city again!
Ya the movie was kinda weird; jus like Sam said it was lol Oooo!! Vday dinner will be fun! Lets start planning!
ReplyDeleteNo no no, I dont mind them gift cards