Friday, January 29, 2010

Why I Love My Job

and yes, that is total sarcasm. I hate my job entirely. Exhibit A:
I get an email from... lets call her Miss Crabby Pants asking for an update on her request. I tell her that I will need to create a ticket in order to expedite her issue. 

Next day, shes all "I still havent received an update" I reply by first providing her with the email where I said "I need to create a ticket" and then I tell her to contact someone for more info.  

Today she sends ANOTHER emails stating "NO ONE IS RESPONDING TO ME!!"
SCREW YOU MISS CRABBY PANTS!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh how I love dealing with crazy customers. Isn't it just grand?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When i read the tittle i was like " this cannot be shahnys blog!" hahaha
    im sorry about miss crabby pants... what a witch.
    ugh... jobs are so dumb sometimes.
    I really hope you get something that you like, different .
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy - Some days its grand, but Miss Crabby pants was definitely far from "grand"

    Giss - haha i know I cant believe I actually wrote "I love my job" I need to go repent. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I work at Marketstar but Im authorized to support HP

    ReplyDelete

comments! yay!!