Monday, July 19, 2010

Shahnaz Moezzi

Oh boy, do I got a story for you!

The other day while I was I trying to figure out what classes I should take next semester, I got a lil distracted :) I started looking through the U directory. I found a few close friends and then I thought, SHAHNAZ!!

I dunno if I told you but I was born at the UofU hospital. And the nurse that took really good care of me was named Shahnaz. So my momma named me after her, of course!

People always ask me if I ever met another Shahnaz. Yes, I have, but I was 6. So I have really really been wanting to visit my nurse.

Lo and behold, I found her on the U directory!! I instantly text my momma to confirm it was her and I sent her an email!!

I EMAILED HER.


I EMAILED HER!!

She replied back shortly and said she also wants to see me again and my padres.


I'm kinda excited :)

2 comments:

  1. wahoo! that is way crazy! can't wait to see how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! let us know what she says!

    ReplyDelete

comments! yay!!