I have read so many good books. Right now these are my favs:
{Stephanie Plum novels}
{by Janet Evanovich}
Description: Stephanie Plum is out of a job and there isn’t much work for an ex-lingerie buyer. So she goes to her cousin, Vinnie, who is a bail bondman for some filing work, but learns about apprehending people who skip out on their bonds. Yes, a bounty hunter. She is intrigued by the money and decides to take the first file: Joseph Morelli. Pretty much he took her virginity at the age of 16. Definitely a love-hate relationship!
"One For The Money" is the first book in the series and guess what?! It is in production and scheduled to be released July 8, 2011 in the US. I am SO excited!!
But I havent mentioned the best part: Katherine Heigl will play Stephanie Plum!! I love her!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
comments! yay!!