My friend had mentioned she was gonna start Insanity. Two weeks later, I asked her about it cuz I wasn't quite sure what it was:
Insanity is definitely the word for it. My whole body aches and it has only been 5 days. I cannot even imagine how I will feel after 60 days.
I'm very happy that Billy is doing it with me. He is keeping me at it. You never know, I could have already chickened out lol
Wish us luck!!
Monday, October 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ive seen commercials , it looks intense. Good luck! Let me know how its working for ya . I might join.
ReplyDeleteHow do you feel about your body after 5 days?
I'm impressed that it has taken so much crap after 5 days lol. Today was good tho. It was recovery, so all stretching and such
ReplyDeleteAhh looks so tempting to do, but i'm a chicken!!! Shaun T also does Hip Hop Abs which I have, its awesome! Dancing and working out in my living room lol. Xander thinks its entertaining!
ReplyDeleteOMG Lee let me borrow it! I saw a infomercial for Hip Hop Abs and WANT IT! lol
ReplyDeleteYou can do it! Good luck. I heard it's really insane, lol. Another great workout with that gives great results is Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I love it and you can really see a difference in 30 days.
ReplyDeleteuuu when she lets you borrow it ... i wanna come lol
ReplyDeleteFran, so thats what 30 day shred is. I always wondered lol
ReplyDeleteGiss, OF COURSE!!