This was sort of interesting. Do you know what the #1 song was in the important days of your life?
The #1 song the day Bill was born (03-06-1985) was "Can't Fight This Feeling" by REO Speedwagon
The #1 song the day I was born (9-17-1987) was "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" by Michael Jackson
The #1 song the day I was baptized (01-09-1996) was "One Sweet Day" Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men
The #1 song the day Bill turned 18 (03-06-2003) was "In Da Club" by 50 Cent
The #1 song the day Bill graduated high school (06-03-2003) was "21 Questions" by 50 Cent featuring Nate Dogg
The #1 song the day I turned 18 (9-17-2005) was "Gold Digger" by Kanye West
The #1 song the day I graduated high school (06-06-2006) was "Ridin" by Chamillionaire featuring Krayzie Bone
The #1 song the day Bill and I had our first date (03-09-2007) was "This Is Why I'm Hot" by Mims
The #1 song the day Bill and I were officially together (04-22-2007) was "Give It to Me" by Timbaland featuring Nelly Furtado & Justin Timberlake
The #1 song the day we got engaged (03-29-2008) was "Love in This Club" by Usher featuring Young Jeezy
The #1 song the day we got married (08-08-2008) was "I Kissed a Girl" by Katy Perry
Now it's your turn...give it a try...here is the link...just for fun:
http://www.joshhosler.biz/NumberOneInHistory/SelectMonth.htm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

ok this made me feel OLD! I am soo doing this on my blog!
ReplyDeleteIt totally made me feel OLD too!!
ReplyDeletei think its a sign... you guys need to come to REO speedwagon with us... in MAY.
ReplyDeleteI tag you with the List 10 things You love that start with P
ReplyDelete