Wednesday, March 25, 2009

St Patricks Day Party

We were unable to celebrate St Patricks day on St Patricks but we definitely celebrated it the friday after. Billy's family goes all out for St Patricks Day and I thought it was a great tradition. So, I offered to have the party at our house... and I sure decorated the place!! I had soo much too!!




We got this cute lil Irish man from Billy's aunt
Bill named it Lepi


Carter and Lilly were way too excited to play games lol


Poor Aku has never seen soo much green in one house


James and Emily greening it up ;)


MIL, Joyce, getting the delicious food ready


We look so hot in green! lol


Gosh, I love this girl! Pretty much my favorite


Isn't this shirt the cutest?!? Joyce got it for me

Happy St Patricks Day!!

1 comment:

  1. You guys were AWESOME! We loved all the decorations.. and games!

    ReplyDelete

comments! yay!!