Sunday, March 15, 2009

Carter Boy's Bday

Carter, my nephew, shares the same birthday as Billy. He celebrated his 6th birthday at Chuck E Cheese (I just realized that I had my 6th Birthday at Chuck E Cheese too!). 

He invited 11 of his little friends and one didn't show up. His sister, Lilly, brought a friend she could play with. So there was a total of 13 little buggers. Oh my it was complete chaos trying to make sure all of them were there. To my surprise, they were all very behaved, so that definitely made it easier on the adults.

                      Carter, Happy 6th Birthday!

P.S. If you look closely, you'll see a head behind Carter's left shoulder. This little boy was not part of the party. But he could not leave Chuck E. only. I have never see a kid so excited to be at Chuck E Cheese in my 21 years. He was jumping up and down, dancing from side to side, singing along. It was hilarious!

1 comment:

  1. oh how cute.. you blogged bout carter boys birthday! thank you for taming the wild beasts.... and your sweet navigation skills!

    ReplyDelete

comments! yay!!