Monday, February 8, 2010

I need to work harder

If I want to lose weight. 

Thats right. I have been trying to lose weight for months now. And I havent seen one effin result. So I am less and less motivated. More and more frustrated. And definitely more depressed. 

But I want to look good. I want to be able to fit into my clothes again. I want to be able to look in the mirror and say "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNN!" 

Last month, I ate healthy all month long. Billy would help me by saying "No Fries. No Ice Cream. No Candy." Oh, how I wanted to murder him. And yet, how I love him so very much. Hes sick of my complaining. He wants me to be happy. So, why is it so hard?!?! I honestly didnt see any results from last month. But then again, I didn't exercise one bit. But I learned how to control my cravings. I learned to portion my food. And I learned that apples and peanut butter are deliciously healthy! 

There are many things I need to work on to reach my ultimate goal and so I have thought of smaller goals
1. Eat more vegetables
2. Work out 3 days a week (I honestly should work at 5 but hey! i'm starting out small)
3. Watch my sugar in take


What is my goal, you ask? Well, last time I saw my weight was in December when I went to the doctor. I haven't weighed myself since, mainly because I curse the scale every time I see the big fat number: 179. I want to be what I was in High School. It was prefect and just right: 140. I know its gonna take a lot. And I know it'll be a lot of sacrifice. But I want to look good.

My plan is to take it a week at a time. Each week is a fresh new start. Watch Out World!! Here comes the new me!!

Whats that I hear? You wanna join me? YAY! It will be so much easier with support. Then we shall say: Watch Out World!! Here comes the new us!!

5 comments:

  1. oh shahny. You are beautiful the way you are.
    I do understand loosing weight does bring up the self esteem and if will make you happy thats great! im right behing you!!!!
    Im sure you will get to your goal weight!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. want to join me http://thepascuas.blogspot.com/2010/02/special-k.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shahnaz, you are the most awesomest person ever to have the courage to even think about admiting your weight to your family and friends. I think you are great just the way you are~ but I know how important it is to love yourself! Honestly I think you would do GREAT at Weight Watchers. They will teach you so much, and help you create a lifestyle that will support the goal weight you desire! I know, taking advise from a FAT PERSON sounds ridiculous, but I have TRIED many diets and such. TRUST ME, after I have this LAST BABY I am heading straight to Weight Watchers and not going to look back. Just think, you only have what, 40 lbs to lose? You could MELT that away in a good 12 weeks! I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you Emily. So far, I'm seeing results, little ones but they are still good. I think when I reach a plateau, I'll start doing Weight Watchers. I'm still unsure if I'll join and pay or if I'll jus use all the tools my aunt gave me. But, I am on a mission lol :)

    ReplyDelete

comments! yay!!