Billy and I ran out of milk this morning. So we didn't have breakfast and I was super hungry. As soon as I got to work, I found out a lot of people were planning to order Take Out from IHOP. I was super excited. I LOVE IHOP, I'm hungry and hello!! Its IHOP!
So I ordered and gave Mr Radish $20. I completely didn't even register the fact that Mr Radish was the designated driver. BIG MISTAKE
My order was screwed up! I had ordered the Whole Wheat French Toast Combo. It came with a side of bananas, scrambled egg substitute, and 2 turkey bacon (I am trying to be healthy here). When I got my food all that came with it was the french toast. NO bananas, NO eggs, and NO turkey bacon. WHY THE HELL WAS I CHARGED $11?!
And so, I spent the entire morning trying to figure it out why I was missing my food, why I was charged so much and who's fault is this??!
Finally I decided to call IHOP. Supposedly the IHOP dude never heard or wrote down my French Toast Combo, so then when Mr Radish went to pick it all up, he noticed my order was missing and said he needed an order of french toast. Period. No Combo. I was charged for only french toast. But Mr Radish was charging me for a combo.
I told Mr Radish what the IHOP dude had said and he was totally acting like a dramatic teenager who doesnt get her way. I said, "You either pay me the difference or work it out with IHOP since you lost my receipt."
I told Mr Radish what the IHOP dude had said and he was totally acting like a dramatic teenager who doesnt get her way. I said, "You either pay me the difference or work it out with IHOP since you lost my receipt."
It is now 11:30 am and I jus finished my cold french toast, but, I am $4 richer :)
I love IHOP. They have never mess up my order.
I have never done take out ... and I wont ever if Mr Radish is in charge

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love how you put that!!!! I totally agree with everything though... I wouldnt trust Mr. Radish
ReplyDelete