Thursday, May 27, 2010

Can I Jus Say...

that I HEART Damon Salvatore?!?

When I think about Vampire Diaries, not only is it a FABULOUS show, but it has great eye candy!! The big question is

What Salvatore brother do you like?



And I have finally decided on

I'm sure I have always known this but with each episode that passes, Damon gets better and better. He gets more and more romantic. And believe it or not, he gets more and more gorgeous!! 

The problem is that I dont see him with Elena, cuz duh, she's meant to be with Stefan. But lately, Stefan is jus boring. Damon's got attitude. He's got personality, He has a great sense of humor. And he's got swagger. Aaahhhh hes amazing!

Too bad I have to wait til September for the second season to start up :(

1 comment:

  1. I second that...and I must say we finally agree on vampire hotties!

    ReplyDelete

comments! yay!!