Thursday, May 27, 2010

I am SOOO SOOOO happy...

that I asked for tomorrow off!! AND Monday. 4 day weekend baby


Lemme jus recap my morning @ work:
  • Get to work at 8 (ok, fine, you caught me, I was five minutes late) 
  • Log on and I see two calls waiting for 5 minutes. Did I mention my computer hadnt even started up yet? Wonderful.
  • Take the first call - pretty sure the guy wanted me to look up pricing for 50 part numbers!!
  • Take the second call - he had requested to add ONE part number to his Big Deal, ya, didnt even happen. 
Now lemme tell you my frustration:
This guy submitted a request to add ONE part number. ONE. So what does HP do?

They approve his request. They tell him that his request has been completed. Come to find out they added a completely DIFFERENT part number.

Tell me: HOW DOES THAT EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE???

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments! yay!!