Dad decided to share his birthday by having dinner at Famous Daves (copy cater! lol jk). As always, we ordered the platter: BBQ ribs, mashed potatoes, beans, corn bread, BBQ chicken, potato wedges. YUM! We got to sing him 'Happy Birthday" and pretty sure he loved his presents - New Moon the movie, tackle box, a frame and Kjera, Pike, Billy and I got him his favorite cologne. The night was young, but we all had to go... so we said our goodbyes, Happy Birthdays, and drove off ... what Dad didnt know was that mom had other plans for him.
SURPRISE!!
We all met at Desert Star to watch "Pirates of the Car-Rib-EEE-An." It was so funny!! I really dont member the last time I laughed that hard. The was a lot of inside jokes and adult humor. Fun fun fun. I would like to go back and watch another show... Billy, hint hint. My favoritest part was at the end during "Jack"s execution and someone shouted "Fire at 'Will' " so they all turned their guns and aimed them at "Will" haha too funny. Happy Birthday Papita!!


I miss your posts. keep em coming
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like loads of fun !!! im glad you all shared a great time!
I know! ive been slacking ALOT!
ReplyDelete