Yup you read that right. Giveaway. My very first giveaway to be exact! But probably my last. lol
I hope yall have heard of Scentsy, if not you are in for a lucky treat!! I was first introduced to Scentsy in 2008 (maybe 2007). OMG! I swear I bought so much that first month. From warmers, to scents, then they started coming out with more goodies and I went crazy again. What is Scentsy you ask? Basically they are wickless candles. No fire. No danger.
| Oh, did I mentioned they are super cute?! |
My cousin, Wendy graciously offered a plug-in for ONE of you!! So go check out the plug-in's, then come back here and tell me which one you'd like. That's it!
Bonus Entry:
1. Blog about it, then come back here and share your link (one entry)
2. Facebook it and come back here and share the link (one entry)
I’ll pick the winner Thursday morning... that means you have til Wednesday 12:00 AM MIDNIGHT so hurry up and enter!!
Love,

I love the Taro Plug-In Scentsy Warmer!! It's way cute and it would definitely match my house!:)
ReplyDeleteI posted the giveaway on FB!:) Here is the link:http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1778488669
ReplyDeleteYesss! I love scentsy! My favorite is also the Taro design.
ReplyDeletePosted on facebook:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/epieces
WHohoooo :)
ReplyDeleteWeave Green Plug-in Scentsy Warmer , looks great in my living room , or bedroom. I might as well make all of my house green since I love it so much lol ♥
ohhh and Its on facebook!
ReplyDeleteSoon to be on blog. :)
I'm also crushing on the taro plug in!! :)
ReplyDeleteZebra Plug-In Scentsy Warmer
ReplyDeletelove ali ;)
Oooh, I like the lei plug-in, probably because I miss summer, lol.
ReplyDeleteAnd FB'ed :)
ReplyDeletei like the taro and the lei design for sure! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the Taro plug in!
ReplyDelete