Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Sister is a Forever Friend

Although, I haven't blogged about Christmas, New Years, Birthdays, I CANNOT wait any longer to blog about this. This was my FAVORITE Christmas present :)


After we had done our wonderful family gift exchange, my sister told me that she had a present for me and so she ran upstairs and grabbed it. I handed my camera to Billy so he could take some pictures. When Manny came back she was hiding the present behind her back and said, "I'm SORRY I didnt have time to wrap it so here you go" 

As soon as I saw the picture of us, I started BAWLING!! The picture definitely made me super emotional and the lil quote on the frame itself. I absolutely LOVE it!!

I love having a sister and I'm so thankful that we are so close. We love telling each other our lil stories (she has way more than me these days. Two Words: High School) and love that we have a one day a week dedicated to jus hang out and watch our TV shows.

Arent we adorable?!? 

Love,
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. aww this is soooo cute :) i got teary eyed too. having sisters is definitely the best thing in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! How sweet is that! Whit is the same, she has way more stories than me lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I love being close to my brother and cant imagine what it would be like to be so close to a sister. Nothing better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i pretty much love you(:
    i think that sums it up?(:
    --manny(:

    ReplyDelete

comments! yay!!