Thursday, April 7, 2011

I know why I've been stressed

I have totally figured out why I have been so stressed. School is definitely a factor. Work is a big contributor. Personal shizz with family is another. But, I have been having withdrawals. I have not seen my favoritest show of all time in like 6 whole weeks. That's 1.5 months people!! Way too freakin long.

Vampire Diaries premires tonight!! I am soooo stoked!! This is why Thursdays are amazing!! This is why I have been stressed. I have not had my weekly dose of Vampire Diaries in 6 weeks. Not good. Not good at all. 

Ahhhhhhh I am so excited!!!!!! Seriously if you guys aren't keeping up with this show you are totally missing out. I will go directly to the store buy Season 1 and then Season 2 (when it's available) and watch it with you.

Love,
Photobucket

P.s. Found this poster for the premier. Kinda cool :)

image source

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh im so sad i missed the new episode!!!! It needs to hurry and get online already

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure I haven't deleted it :) The end was a total jaw dropping what the hell?! haha loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im gonna watch the new episode today... we will see. I would still need to watch it in english Im sure they sound weird in spanish. we will c.

    ReplyDelete

comments! yay!!