Here I am three months later and about three months left. I have been going to the gym each week (not as much as I had hoped) and watching my diet (with little success). But seriously, no more of this crap. I know I have said this so many times and I'm getting sick of it myself. I want to be in shape so I really need to work hard at it. I have to sacrifice and be strict. I am announcing this to make it official in my head in my life and to all of you. I have three months left. I can do it.
If you aren't aware of MS, click here for the National MS Society website (http://www.nationalmssociety.org/index.aspx).
I am planning to be a part of the MS Bike Ride event in June, but I need your help. The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is dedicated to ending the devastating effects of MS. They simultaneously fund research for a cure while also helping people who currently live with MS lead more fulfilling lives.
Please help by making a donation or joining me to end MS by clicking here.
If you are interested in sending a donation by check, just let me know and I can email you the information.
Thank you guys. I really appreciate it.
Love,

Good luck Shahny!!!:) I know you can do it!
ReplyDeleteFUn FUN. I cant wait!! =]
ReplyDelete