Thursday, April 14, 2011

You were good to me, Cavi!

For the last 6 months, Billy and I have been talking about getting a new car. We looked at a Toyota Rav4, Nissan Xterra, Nissan Murano, Nissan Rouge - I'm pretty sure we even looked at a Honda CR-V!!

If you can't tell already, we wanted an SUV :) 
Two weeks ago, Billy told me: Shahny, you have one week to decide what SUV you want or I will pick one for you.

Geez lou wheez! I didn't think he was serious. He was. I really didn't want a new car, yet. My cavi was paid off so it has been nice saving them money instead of making a car payment. It was still running good. So, I was good, right?

Wrong. Billy said that he wanted to get me a new car because I deserved a new car (how cute huh?!). So he looked up the best compact SUVs on US News and...we test drove a Chevorlet Equinox on Saturday.

OH MY FREAKIN GOODNESS!!
Its pretty much amazing. And I pretty much LOVE IT!! And I definitely need to get used to all the hi-tech new features that my cavi DID NOT have lol


Goodbye Cavi! It was a good 5 years!
 

Love,
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. You are SO lucky!!! GEE... you are getting so spoiled! You just got a new Silhouette and now a NEW car!!! I've been wanting a new vehicle since forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool!! I cant wait to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved it. cant wait for you to take me on a road trip lol

    ReplyDelete

comments! yay!!