Happy Pi Day!!
Pi, Greek letter (π), is the symbol for the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter. Pi Day is celebrated by math enthusiasts around the world on March 14th. Pi = 3.1415926535…
One
If you hold up a mirror to a circle, it looks like a circle. If you hold up a mirror to Pi, it spells Pie:
‘3.14’ backwards looks like ‘PIE’! I know, CRAZY!
But dont jus stop there go check out the Pi Day site.
And if you are feeling super festive, go make a delicious 'Pi'e using these recipes!
Love,

lol wow u are a major nerd! ha ha. love ya shahny. and i am going to school tomorrow and I wont sell out on you :-( and I got you a present cause i felt bad. lol. so u better go
ReplyDeletenot surprised that a nerd like Flor has nerd friends. lol
ReplyDeletethats cool though! im a nerd too. im all into economic theory and physics.... oh and star wars....
lol thats a cool shirt though. that website is actually really cool. nice post.
Omg.. im surrounded by nerds... glad im not into that lol.
ReplyDeleteNeway.
I love my friends!
hey i just read Isaac's comment! ha ha im not a nerd!!! ;-)
ReplyDelete