Where would I work?
How much am I willing to get paid?
What should we do with insurance?
How will my current boss take the news?
Would they take me back when school is done?
Do I even want to quit?
Will we be able to make it financially?
Why do I have to overthink everything?! Seriously can't I jus make a decision already?? And the answer is no, I cant. I ALWAYS have to weigh the pros and cons. Then I offer a sweet lil prayer asking for guidance. Weigh the pros and cons again. Then come back and ask for inspiration. Pretty sure I go back and forth a MILLION times. I jus suck at making decisions.
Today at work, when my boss asked me into her office she was very serious and honest. I was a bit nervous. What did I do?? But she started the conversation with "We are considering getting Short Term Disability insurance. Would you be willing to pay for that? We would like to get everyone's opinions and then make a decision based on the majority."
Without a doubt in my mind, I felt like this was an answer to my prayers. Yes, my job is stressful. Yes, it is demanding. Yes, I'm about to pull out my hair cuz of school. But this is life. And I am going to have to learn how to manage and deal with stress. The question remains, what should we do with insurance? Billy and I would like to start a family within the next year and having any type of maternity leave will definitely help. So, I finally made a decision. I really do enjoy my job and do not see myself leaving it. I will learn to handle the stress because I will continue to work full time. Then when the timing is absolutely right we will jump on the pregnancy bandwagon.
Love,

awww can't wait til ur on the wagon. but im so proud of you for being so responsible! =) Your so cute. Love ya.
ReplyDeleteIm glad shahn. Now everytime you are stressed Ill direct you to this post lol :) We all go through ups and downs , but its all worth it in the end :)
ReplyDeleteLove ya.