Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I didn't think I could be more freakin excited

After I ordered my Silhouette, I was freakin excited, member? But when it arrived at my work today, not to mention TEN DAYS EARLIER, I {SQUEALED}

Really, I did. My co-worker even gave me the are-you-ok? look. I seriously cannot wait to bust it out tonight after work. I might even be able to do some St Patty decorations for our family party on Friday and maybe even make something cute for me to wear like this, this, or this! Yay!

Love,

Photobucket

Ps. I must admit, I am squealing during this entire post!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! It is such a fun machine. If you need any help at all for the learning curve with the software, don't hesitate to email me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha how cool! I'm so excited for you! Tell me how it goes! I so want one too now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have NO idea how jealous I am! So so so cool. I can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete

comments! yay!!