Mica- I sure did!! At least I think it was a great deal! Silhouette SD Machine, , 1 roll of premium black vinyl, 1 roll of frosted vinyl, 1 roll of premium transfer paper, AND a Home Decor CD all for $225
Giss- yup! This was my purchase while we tried to figure out what the heck we should watch hehe
You are so freakin lucky!! Did you get a deal on it??
ReplyDeleteWhohoo!! :) is this what you bought on friday?
ReplyDeleteAw that is awesome! Now I know who can make awesome shirts designs for me :-)
ReplyDeleteMica- I sure did!! At least I think it was a great deal! Silhouette SD Machine, , 1 roll of premium black vinyl, 1 roll of frosted vinyl, 1 roll of premium transfer paper, AND a Home Decor CD all for $225
ReplyDeleteGiss- yup! This was my purchase while we tried to figure out what the heck we should watch hehe
Flor- For sure!! Come on by!!
Awesome! cant wait to get to use it.. i mean..
ReplyDelete