Saturday, April 2, 2011

Conference Center


Oh, sweet the joy this sentence gives:
"I know that my Redeemer lives!"

This is definitely my most favoritest hymn. I was so happy when they played it today during the AM session of conference.

By the way, speaking of Conference, my sister and I were at the AM session! Exciting, I know. I got 2 tickets from my bishopric and since Billy decided to ditch me and go camping, I ask Manny to come with.

This was my second time and Manny's first time being at the Conference Center during General Conference. Idk about her, but I really like it. The spirit is so much stronger and you CANNOT fall asleep. lol But seriously, hopefully I can make it a goal to attend at least one session every 6 months


Yup, we were on the roof, snagged a picture, and are now so much cooler than we were ;)

Love,

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. So cool! I wish I had tickets to go. I love conference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I love our cool selves:) it was amazing shahn I loved it so much. Thang for inviting me. It was a fantastic experience that I shall never forget. And I love that I got to share it with you:) well your bugging me to give your phone back so I'll let you go now. Love ya!!

    ---manny:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! we totally slept through it :(

    ReplyDelete

comments! yay!!