Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Arts & Crafts
What I love about my in laws is that they LOVE doing arts & crafts. It seems like we get together every 2 or 3 months to do a craft that Joyce (MIL) hosts. Its so much fun and it gets our creative brains thinking. For St Patricks Day we did Lucky Blocks. We just used Scrapbook paper, Mod Podge and L-U-C-K-Y letters. We also had glitter or stickers to add on, but I thought mine were jus simply perfect without all the extra stuff. But they all turned out super cute!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

These are so cute!!! Don't know if you know, but we are moving to Utah by the end of the year and I am so excited to make arts and crafts with all ya'll. You guys are always making such cute things!!
ReplyDeleteOh! Joyce was telling us that. Billy and I are SOO excited! You have no idea. We'll be counting down the days til yall come :)
ReplyDeleteThey are cute, huh? Joyce and her cute ideas.
im so excited to copy this ideas.... yeay! i love the blocks they look great!
ReplyDeleteI know! i'm so excited to do more of these lil blocks
ReplyDeleteThese are adorable!
ReplyDelete