Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy St Patricks!

St Patricks is beginning to be my favorite holiday. Billys fam is part Irish so they get way into it and I'm loving it!

We decided to have our lil party on Saturday jus because it was more convenient for everyone. Billy helped me clean the house and get it all decorated. I made cake balls (I got the recipe from here) but instead I used white cake and white chocolate, both of which I colored green yay! for food coloring! They were delicious. Very very sugary - but yum! We also made this delicious drink that I got from the Food Network. And then everyone else brought a lil something.


It turned out to be a great hit! Even Aku had fun! (but I wont mention that he had someone to play with ;) Im so glad that everyone was able to make it. It makes me so happy to have people over.

And Ive decided that I really enjoy decorating for events. Sometime I really need to be in the mood and other times its jus fun for me. I should be a party planner lol jk

2 comments:

  1. forget the teaching thing .. party planner is your thing! i even made it rhyme lol.
    Oh you irish people... need to invite us over sometime! :D
    Those cake ball thingys look sooooooooooo freaking delicious!!!!! cant wait for you to make em again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Them cake balls were good! I want to make them again :) Maybe I'll use whip cream instead of frosting, yum

    ReplyDelete

comments! yay!!