Wow. Really??
I was so excited to get a "Beautiful Blog Award" And knew that I had to share it with the blogs of peoples I think are also beautiful
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award and insert a link to their blog.
2. Pass on the award to 7 other bloggers who you think have a Beautiful Blog!
2. Pass on the award to 7 other bloggers who you think have a Beautiful Blog!
3. Contact the other bloggers and let them know they have been chosen for this award.
4. Say 7 things about yourself.
A Big Thank You to....
Gisselle! Thank you for nominating me for this Beautiful Blog Award. I'm glad someone likes it!! I enjoy reading your blog and seeing more of your photography. You really inspire me to be a better person and to do more with my pictures.
Beautiful Blog Award goes to...
4. Say 7 things about yourself.
A Big Thank You to....
Gisselle! Thank you for nominating me for this Beautiful Blog Award. I'm glad someone likes it!! I enjoy reading your blog and seeing more of your photography. You really inspire me to be a better person and to do more with my pictures.
Beautiful Blog Award goes to...
Wendy Reves - I really enjoy being able to keep up with Wendy while she's in California. It makes it seem like I'm right there with her. Cant wait til you move to Utah!! and dont worry I'll continue to read your blog
Lindsey Petersen- This girl is so amazing!! and talented! and beautiful!! She and I were able to work together and I learned all about digi scrapbooking from her. Best.Thing.In.My.Life. lol
Ashley Crapo - What can I not say about Ashley? She is always happy and cheerful and I love reading the new things in her life. Espesh when she got engaged!!
LesLee Cottle - She has the most wonderful creativity that I am so jealous of! I wanna hire her to come decorate my house!! I enjoy seeing her new inventions on her blog and well as hearing about her gorgeous dogs!
Blair - WOW! Where can I begin with Blair. She is AWWWWmazing!! I found her while visiting the blogosphere one December day and I cannot get enough of her. She's funny! witty! and absolutely gorgeous. And did I mention her son is a cutie patootie?!?
Cheryl Bishop - She is so sweet, so kind, and so wonderful. Plus her adorable children are to die for!! I love reading her blog because while she lives in 45 miles away from me, I also feel connected to all her happenings and I know I'll always get a laugh
Sylvia Harper - Oh Sylvia! What a sweetheart. I met her during a Spanish class in HS and let me tell you, she was a better student than me!! I'm so happy that she started a blog and enjoy reading every single post
7 Things About Me:
1. I have an obsession with Twins. And ya, I want some.
2. I really enjoy digital scrapbooking. It gives me time to relax and jus focus on me
3. I wanted to be a cheerleader because I love seeing the flips and somersaults and tumbling. And I regret never trying out because of the cliché of being a cheerleader
4. I think its very healthy to cry. Sometimes you jus need a REALLY good cry
5. Pretty sure I have decided what I wanna do with my life. Something involving teaching... lol
6. Everyday, I look at my hubby and think "he is so HOT!"
7. Cant wait for summer. I love wearing flip flops!!
Lindsey Petersen- This girl is so amazing!! and talented! and beautiful!! She and I were able to work together and I learned all about digi scrapbooking from her. Best.Thing.In.My.Life. lol
Ashley Crapo - What can I not say about Ashley? She is always happy and cheerful and I love reading the new things in her life. Espesh when she got engaged!!
LesLee Cottle - She has the most wonderful creativity that I am so jealous of! I wanna hire her to come decorate my house!! I enjoy seeing her new inventions on her blog and well as hearing about her gorgeous dogs!
Blair - WOW! Where can I begin with Blair. She is AWWWWmazing!! I found her while visiting the blogosphere one December day and I cannot get enough of her. She's funny! witty! and absolutely gorgeous. And did I mention her son is a cutie patootie?!?
Cheryl Bishop - She is so sweet, so kind, and so wonderful. Plus her adorable children are to die for!! I love reading her blog because while she lives in 45 miles away from me, I also feel connected to all her happenings and I know I'll always get a laugh
Sylvia Harper - Oh Sylvia! What a sweetheart. I met her during a Spanish class in HS and let me tell you, she was a better student than me!! I'm so happy that she started a blog and enjoy reading every single post
7 Things About Me:
1. I have an obsession with Twins. And ya, I want some.
2. I really enjoy digital scrapbooking. It gives me time to relax and jus focus on me
3. I wanted to be a cheerleader because I love seeing the flips and somersaults and tumbling. And I regret never trying out because of the cliché of being a cheerleader
4. I think its very healthy to cry. Sometimes you jus need a REALLY good cry
5. Pretty sure I have decided what I wanna do with my life. Something involving teaching... lol
6. Everyday, I look at my hubby and think "he is so HOT!"
7. Cant wait for summer. I love wearing flip flops!!

why thank you darling!
ReplyDeletethe feeling is mutual :D
crying is very healthy.
really shahny? twins? imagine two lil billys .. you will go crazy fo sho . jk .
aww, THANK YOU!!! You seriously just made me blush beet-red, but it was JUST the lift I needed on a (slightly) chilly Friday afternoon.
ReplyDeletesmoochies.
Giss- Either way Ima get some lil Billys, unless we adopt a black baby ;)
ReplyDeleteBlair- You are very welcome!