Today, however, was an unusual experience:
Paulie said: Chanel? like the perfume?
Me: YUP! You got it
Paulie: I like that! Thats a really nice name Chanel
The phone call was simple, however, he pretty much said my "name" like 5x.
AND! he asked me what my plans were for the weekend.
Me: Its my dads bday. The old man is turning 45.
Paulie: That is not old! What are you getting him?
Me: Im planning on getting him a cologne that he really likes
Paulie: You would get that Chanel! Being Chanel and all
Oh my! I felt so guilty lying to him. I only hoped that I didn't have to email him in the near future. He'd know my true identity. Unless, of course, I signed my name:
aka Chanel

hahahahahaha you are funny! ay chanel you crack me up.
ReplyDelete♥ michelle (my call center name since no one gets gisselle) :D
Hey we rhyme! Chanel and Michelle :)
ReplyDeleteyeay! these will be our secret names ;D
ReplyDelete