Billy: I really want to see how you will be when we have a baby?
Shahny: What? Why?
Billy: Cuz you are carrying Nala around everywhere
Nala. The night we got her, I noticed she was sucha lil biter. And at that moment she had reminded me of Simba in The Lion King when he's was cub and tries to growl and was acting all tough. I immediately thought "Nala!" Billy liked it and it stuck.
She is sucha lil cutie. I let her sleep with me for two nights jus because I couldnt let her outta my sight and hearing her cry all night was not gonna happen again. HOWEVER, she kept me up all night! She was moving around and climbing on me and trying to play. Oh man, I was so tired those two days. We found that she was quiet and calm when her kennel was facing Aku. We cant explain it, but we dont care as long as we can peacefully sleep :)
I have never ever had a puppy before. She is 6 weeks old and boy! she is tremendous. I've been trying to potty train her with the "training pads" we got at Petco... well, lets jus say there is good moments and bad moments. But I know I'll get it. And then from there we will house train her.
Oh gosh! She is sooooo funny. She runs around, biting everything she can, barking at anything that gets in her way - even the carpet! - then without even knowing she's passed out on the floor. Funny lil thing. I love her so much and I am so glad that we got her.
Ps. I have come to the conclusion that if I can do this puppy thing for a whole year, Ima be a DAMN good momma!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


So cute!!!! I want a puppy!!
ReplyDeleteyou totally should get one. They are sooo fun!
ReplyDeleteI love nala1 i want to steal her from you!!! heheheh so so cute!
ReplyDeleteI guess I wont be letting you in my house anymore lol
ReplyDeleteCute!!!!I want a puppy so bad! I bet you are totally loving having her around. You need to post more pictures of her!
ReplyDelete