Monday, April 19, 2010

No gain, No loss


Pretty much didnt weigh myself this week. Its not that I didnt want too (but it could be half of the reason ;) but I couldnt. Billy went camping this weekend so I stayed at my brothers' house and they didnt have a scale. Oh shucks :D

So we will jus pretend I didnt gain or lose anything. Current weight 173.8 muahaha


I've been considering writing down everything I eat. Does it work? Will I be able to control myself by actually writing down/seeing what I put in my mouth? I'm sure I'll forget every once and a while, so is it even worth it? Any ideas?

I definitely need to change my lifestyle. I really dont think I eat horrible. But if I want to see results that I like and make me happy, I WILL need to change my eating habits. Maybe weight watchers? I've heard a lot of great stuff on them. I will jus need to convince Billy on getting me a membership ;)





2 comments:

  1. So weight watchers is my fav diet plan becasue you can really eat anything you want, but it teaches you about moderation. I had tons of sccuess on that when I did it in high school! I didn't get the membership...just bought the books and calorie/point counter. I still have them so when I get up there...we can do it together if you want to. No membership necessary!! Also, writing stuff down does help...I did so on weight watchers in the beginning until i felt under control and it really helps you think about what goes into your mouth!!!

    Okay, so in a nutshell.....wait for me to move up there and then we can do our own weight watchers plan!!! HAHA Good luck this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say write things down that way you know what you should be working on.. just an opinion!

    ReplyDelete

comments! yay!!