Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Peacock Wedding

My sorority sister, Leslie, was married on Friday, March 27th. I absolutely LOVED her wedding theme: PEACOCKS! Beautiful colors - turquoise, orange, and brown. I was running late and I really really wanted to see the ceremony. I got there 10 minutes late ... but the ceremony was running late as well. It didnt start til an hour later. PHEW! Well, phew for me, stress for her. lol 

The ceremony was so good. Leslie and David said their vows to each other and it was soooo beautiful. I tried to get some good pictures, but instead I got a lot of heads. I should have chosen an aisle seat. Silly me. But I made it all up with a very juicy "Kiss the Bride" picture


I was able to stay a few minutes for the reception (as it was also my dad's bday.... hopefully I will post that soon). The centerpieces was super gorgeous, my fav! And the food was yum yum yummy! Did I mention "Chocolate Fountain" ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Love it! The only sad part of the entire wedding was that I didnt get to have any cake. Sad sad sad. It looked really good too!

4 comments:

  1. Hey lady... So I have been slacking on reading blogs so I just got caught up on your blog! YOU LOOK FABULOUS! And thank you for the blog award I love it! How is work and how are things going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo thank you for getting all caught up :) Meh, work is okay. But things are going great. We jus got a new puppy and I shall be posting that up soon. She is a cutie!! Hows ur baby?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so FUNNY!! You should totally send that picture to Leslie and David!! Or better yet print an 8X10 and send it to them!! The bigger the picture that better they can see exactly whats going on!!:)
    Oh I wish I would have gotten a picture like that!! Priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo i like the 8x10 idea I think i jus might have to do that!!

    ReplyDelete

comments! yay!!