Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A shower and a wedding

My brother finally got married. But before we say how it went, lets rewind to Kjera's shower ;)

Her bridal shower was "Shhhhh!! Its a Secret Shower" and we did so good at keeping it hush hush until Pike ruined it all. Curse HIM!! lol jk. It was still a good shower, espesh since I was in charge of the games :)

We played 4 games: The Right Wedding, Wedding Alphabet, Couple Memory Game, and Honeymoon Night. I really enjoyed coming up with the games. Games are what makes a shower fun, and let me jus say, it was fun shower ;)

After the game, we opened the presents. Kjera was beyond excited for all the gifts she got. She tried on every lotion, every perfume, and then said "I should go shower. I stink" lol what a nerd. I know she enjoyed the day and I'm very glad she did!


Now, on to the wedding: I am happy to report that I did not fall down the stairs during the ceremony. Woot Woot! The reception center was absolutely gorgeous. I really liked the decorations. Kjera looked so beautiful in her gown. Mike was a stud. And the cake was yummy :) You know, I'll jus let the pictures do the talking :)


Welcome to the family Kjera!!

2 comments:

  1. awe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are too sweet! I love you guys! Thanks for the secret not secret party by the way ;) ps I learned very quickly not to tell mike about surprises. haha oh ya and I'm happy to be a Miranda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, he's almost as bad as Shaed, and he's SEVEN! lol.

    ReplyDelete

comments! yay!!